- I usually have 3 to 4 different shade of lip stains because I never know what mood I'm going to be in later that day. Right now my favorites are NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Majella and YSL glossy stain in Grenat Acryliq.
- YSL Touche Eclat- Radiant Touch (highlighting pen) because we all know how our makeup looks mid afternoon or at 1:00 AM... and this little guy is the most powerful makeup tool around.
- I am never without my Isinis brush. I like it as much (if not more) than my Mason Pearson hair brush, and at half the price I wont have a total melt down if I loose it on the go.
- I dress pretty casually to work, so I always have some earrings or statement necklace to throw on for a last minute happy hour.
- Jack Black lip balm keeps my lips feeling great (especially after all the lip stain abuse), and I love the minty flavor.
- Even during the depth of winter and pale skin, I am a freak about putting sunscreen on my face. I put on a BB cream with SPF in the morning and touch up with Color Science powder sun protection throughout the day. It's light and doesn't mess up you makeup.
It’s really great. Thank you for providing a quality article. There is something you might be interested in. Do you know j9korea.com? If you have more questions, please come to my site and check it out!
카지노 보증 업체 제이나인
제이나인 먹튀 없는 사이트
사설 먹튀 검증 제이나인
제이나인 검증 카지노
마닐라 카지노 제이나인